Monday 14 July 2008

Back to work for a rest

Happy Monday people.

I have another theory to run by you as management executives might say.

Weekends last longer if you do more. Now you may be thinking the opposite. If you're running around like a blue thingied wotsit you might be under the impression it will positively zip by but I can assure you you're wrong.

The more you do the longer it feels. Fact.

I've just had one of those weekends. I actually don't think it would have been humanly possible to do anything else even if I tried. It was bloomin' marvellous and I even saw Lewis Hamilton too. Of course right now I can hardly stay awake, feel like I've peaked far too early and am off for an early night.

Roll on the weekend.

So here's the joke ...

Four men are in a boat. They decide to have a smoke, but discover no one has any matches...
After spending five minutes deciding on what they could do, one of the men comes up with a solution and throws a cigarette into the sea.

Another man turns to him and says "Why did you do that for?"

"Ah," says the man. "I've made the boat a cigarette lighter."

No comments: