Sunday 27 January 2008

Hour 21 - The real work begins

We've just come back from seeing Air Traffic in Bournemouth. It was a great gig, and I'd bought tickets for myself and a couple of mates.

However, they've all gone now. Everybody in the flat is asleep. Except me.

This is where the hard part starts.

I was so so tempted to just sneak off to bed myself. Lots of talk of pillows, soft duvets, and fourty winks had me really wondering why I should be doing this... but I really want to give this my best shot.

I've already made myself a cheese sarnie - which is dangerous. People who regularily sleep for less than four hours a day are 73% more likely to be obese according to a study. There's plenty of reasons for this, but gradually I am realising that my body is just going to be confused as to what meal it's owed next...

I think I may need some more cheese.

No comments: