Wednesday 11 June 2008

Chaos reigns

Ok - that may be a little bit on the dramatic side.

But my blogging is all over the shop at the moment. No idea what happened yesterday. And I can't say it was down to my crazy, roller coaster, jet set life style (still waiting for that particular episode of my 30's to kick in).

I may have just dozed off on the sofa (rock'n'roll!!!)

To be fair though I should imagine even the biggest hell raisers must have had the odd day off. Ghengis Khan for example can't have been ransacking villages, being bad tempered and pulling wings off flies every day, surely? Keith Richards must occasionally have a night in watching Miss Marple on the telly? And even Amy Winehouse must have the odd soft drink?

Anyway - I've had a serious word with myself (in between snoozes) and will be gracing the internet blog scene with my presence 5 days a week.

The other thing I've noticed about this blogging lark is it makes you realise exactly how dull parts of your life are. Obviously I'm not about to start making things up .... and as I thought whilst handgliding over the Himalaya's just the other day it's the boring bits which can be the most interesting.

Sadly not if you have to read them.

So here's the joke ...

A man runs over a cat.

The cat's address is on it's collar so the man goes to apologies to the owner. He knocks on the door and a little old lady answers.

The man says, 'I'm so sorry. I have just run over your cat. Can I replace it?'

'I don't know,' says the old lady. 'Depends if you're any good at catching mice."
_ _ _
Jon Cuthill is a presenter on BBC Radio Solent. You can listen to him every weekday from 9am-12.30pm, or listen again online at his website

No comments: